Have you found an interesting job offer at Axabee? Send us your CV, and we will contact selected candidates.
Since the inception of Axabee in 2012 we provide innovative IT products and services that support our clients to achieve their goals by building user-centric digital products that bring real value. Our team specializes in the travel and e-commerce industry, and collaborates with renowned brands like Čedok and Itaka. We have one common goal – to show millions of users of mobile and web applications that technology should empower us to overcome our limitation.
We are growing and are currently looking for an E-commerce Manager for one of our projects. The project is a multilingual global marketplace of travel attractions. It has more than 1,500 items on offer, in more than 45 countries. It is the perfect place for customers who want to enrich their vacations.
What will you do
- Development of e-commerce platform
- Design and implement strategic sales and marketing plans
- Optimizing the sales process via web and mobile
- Analysis of e-commerce trends, market trends, competition
- Research and identification of target groups
- Developing SEO and SEM strategies and overseeing their implementation,
- Supervising activities carried out in social media
- Overseeing and developing the affiliate network
- Monitoring web analytics and sales statistics for optimization purposes
- Collaborate with product, IT, UX/UI, and marketing teams
- Overseeing the budget
You are ideal candidate if you have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the above position
- Knowledge of e-commerce tools and ability to use them effectively, including Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Knowledge of SEO//SEM
- Proactivity, willingness to implement your own ideas
- Analytical skills, drawing conclusions and making decisions
- Interest in new technologies and their use in business
- Proficiency in English (min. B2)
- Experience in the travel industry
our application process
Let us get to know you, and we will tell you about the company, your new role, and the next steps.
Only for selected positions. Test your skills by completing a recruitment task.
Accept the offer and join #AxabeeTeam.
Check our benefits