Since the inception of Axabee in 2012 we provide innovative IT products and services that support our clients to achieve their goals by building user-centric digital products that bring real value. Our team specializes in the travel and e-commerce industry and collaborates with renowned brands like Itaka and Čedok. We have one common goal – to show millions of users of mobile and web applications that technology should empower us to overcome our limitations.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our Design Team who knows how to work in Design Thinking methodology and can solve user cases without forgetting the needs of the business.
What will you do
- Designing mock-ups, interfaces, prototypes for websites, mobile apps and web applications - if you're a mobile first then you'll find yourself perfectly at home with us!
- User research, A/B test planning, data analysis and conversion optimisation. We really get it right!
- Workshops with users and business as part of the ongoing project, because gathering needs and requirements is key!
- Once a project is completed, you don't say goodbye to it forever. Checking the quality of the implemented design and subsequent optimisation based on the data is part of our work!
You are ideal candidate if you have
- Min. 6 years of experience in the above-mentioned position and a portfolio proving your skills
- Experience in designing and optimising e-commerce websites
- Knowledge of user friendly design principles, UX is also a priority for you
- Problem-solving attitude, proactivity and willingness to implement your own ideas
- Ability to create interactive prototypes and knowledge of current trends in UI design
- Proficient in Figma or Sketch (we work in Figma but if you work in Sketch, moving to Figma should not be a problem)
- Independence and the ability to make and argue your design decisions
- Experience in a/b testing, conducting usability studies, running workshops with business and users
- Analytical skills - you know how to look for the information you need, can interpret data and draw conclusions
- A focus on solving user problems as well as meeting business goals
- Very good knowledge of English (B2)
- And additionally, if you value a team atmosphere and enjoy sharing knowledge... then you are the one we are looking for!